Following the issue of the revised Government Covid-19 guidelines, we will be re-opening the village hall slowly to ensure everyone is able to enjoy the events in full safety.
We will be taking bookings from 13th July, on a limited basis.
At this stage only “Low Risk” activities will be permitted:
- Already-permitted activities (e.g. food & medicine distribution), and COVID-19 testing if necessary
- Building and grounds maintenance activities
- ‘Small-numbers’ outdoor events where social distancing can be maintained
- ‘Small-numbers’ indoor events where the one-way walking system is observed and the tables/chairs maintained at the regulation spacing etc. (e.g. computer class, art and craft groups, Parish Council committee, Church and other similar small-group meetings).
- Note: No use of the kitchen.
We have determined that the maximum “small numbers” group size permissible at present is 17 people (including the hirer) seated ‘classroom style’ at tables as set out by the Hall. This will be reviewed monthly in light of guidance received.
Additional Terms & Conditions will apply.
We will do our best to ensure that the Hall has been cleaned prior to each event.
However, you will also have a major role in keeping your event safe and we will ask you to sign an undertaking to do this, and to produce your own Risk Assessment which we can help you with, if necessary. If not already in place, it may be advisable to purchase public liability insurance including COVID risk.
Details of all activities at the village hall can be seen in the calendar below, and bookings can be made by clicking on the date you require.
If this is the first time that you have hired from us you will be required to set up a Hallmaster login name and password. This can be used for any subsequent bookings. Details on how to make your booking are shown when you enter the Hallmaster website.
Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com with your proposed date and times for hire, or your telephone number and someone will call you back to discuss your requirements.